War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join W.A.R

2 posters

Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty Request to join W.A.R

Post by Marine W.A.R Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 am

Name - Ashley
Age - 33
Sex - Yes please lol - Male
Country - United Kingdom
Occupation - Ex-Army/Traded Chef

1) My in game name is IIIX Marine IIIX. I'm level 40 and on planet 422. I Have alt's but mainly just sector scouts. Need them placed in near by sectors I can work on that for enemy intel.

2) Alliances and Group's ( I am ex-member of Spaceballs and Galaxy Lords long ago. Spent some time in Silverknight's

3) My specialties are Fleet vs Fleet and Learning to take my time prepping base's and killing them now  bounce .

4) Luxus sent the website to request to join and remembers me from 416 when I was previously here with Spaceballs.

5) I have all Tier 1,2,3 Blueprints also will to supply free vega resources to fellow members in need.

6) I have read all the rule's and can confirm sounds like a blast being with W.A.R

Should I be accepted in time you have my thank's and full support of my fleets through thick and thin.

IIIX Marine IIIX

Marine W.A.R

Back to top Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty Re: Request to join W.A.R

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 am

I have a few lingering concerns. No for now, until we get to know you better.

That said, it takes 3 yes or 3 no votes to make it official, so stick around and once I know you better I may change my vote.

Deadly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 am

From what I've seen so far of Marine, he is active, and always steps up to help fight enemies, so would deffo get a yes vote from me.

However I think the concerns deadly mentions need to be addressed. We heard that you had access to the account of one of the leaders of Spaceballs, and after some sort of disagreement, completely deleted his base. This seems quite a drastic thing to do, so it would be nice to hear your side of the story mate.
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

https://war-vega.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty Wasnt Spaceballs

Post by Marine W.A.R Mon May 26, 2014 7:37 am

Not sure what you was told or heard. If there is a team speak server im happy to let everyone know what happened. If not I can give you a team speak server I have that don't use any more. Add me through kixeye under MarineUK32.

Marine W.A.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 am

I'm not buying the base deleted story.. I could see a person hits a base and doesn't repair it causing it to go into limbo land.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/361298

The only way a base can be deleted is thru a ban from kixeye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:37 am

It wasn't a delete the account, but scrap everything possible in the base, from what I understand.

I would be happy to have a private chat, so I can hear your side of the story. With tomorrow being a holiday, I am not sure I will be around, but catch me when I am on, or any of the other council members and fill us in please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 pm

I vote no for now
Hitman
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Space balls shares their accounts with other members. I bet they stop that practice.

Back to top Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty Not Spaceballs

Post by Marine W.A.R Tue May 27, 2014 1:03 am

Ok it wasn't a spaceballs member. It was someone from Silver Knight's alliance. Basically what happened was the leader gave me his login details while he was at school to repair his base incase of an attack. I was offline for 20 days but popping on daily to upgrade and repair from internet I used from next door. Then the guy got his base hit and needed repairing so I repaired it. then when I returned to vega after my internet came back online 20 days later he never changed his password. We had a intel problem with a 600 guy called Darkheim in our face book group and intel channel on vega and when I questioned why this guy was in these channel i got kicked from alliance. Then he changed the group chat name and got everyone ignored me. Few people can back up my story as the people that were with me are now in Spaceballs. Bobcat and TECTONICS know the full truth they were there, Anyway as Mitchman the leader did what he did I thought I would get revenge and relocate his base which I did and then one thing led to the next and I deleted his mods and cms and ships. That's how it happened. It was nothing to do with a spaceballs member.

Marine W.A.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:27 am

Personally, if someone if stupid enough to give their private password to their account, then they deserve everything that is coming to them. Good or Bad. Intell is a tricky game. If you take it too far , someone else will use you as an escape goat to further their own intell game. It's a game within a game. That sounds like what has happened to you. Their "game" is to spread rumors and lies to break up a group or absorb Spaceball members into their own group.

Back to top Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty LOL

Post by Marine W.A.R Tue May 27, 2014 7:01 am

It wasn't anything to do with spaceballs. The 600 intel spy was allied to GL or something. Mitchman was the leader of SK = SilverKnights and it was his friend but forgot or didn't want to tell people there was a 600 guy in our comms and intel channel on face book. He didn't seen any problems with it but when we was in 416 that 600 could get our raid intel on other sectors and counter it. that's what I got pissy about. Yeah I know its a game but still need to keep security up and keep out the trash.

Marine W.A.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks for the info Marine. I don't have a problem with any of this, and I have seen you on the front lines ever since you got to 422, fighting hard for our planet. I vote yes to letting you join.

...but no you can't have my Kix password.  Wink 
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm

If deadly doesn't vote, its a yes . I seen marine fighting .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I vote yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Turbo has been on more than me for the holiday weekend. I will defer to him for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Coolio, in that case, 3 votes means you are in, so I'll activate your account. Welcome to WAR!
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Request to join W.A.R  Empty Thank you

Post by Marine W.A.R Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank you. My fleets are at your disposal.

Marine W.A.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Welcome to WAR clan Marine.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down