War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :)

Go down

gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :) Empty gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 am

ive relocd uno to 2409 to base anyone in cartel the twat  who hacked me (sorry bout the french ladies Smile ) has an alt hes gonna stay bubbled all week . if anyone would care to join me (if ok wiv council) it would be much appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :) Empty Re: gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 am

Lux is in 2400 with icu lol

Back to top Go down

gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :) Empty Re: gone to 2400 to play with the feka who hacked me :)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:49 am

As is TTT and UNKNOWN if I recall. They left TIT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 am

yeah theyre here lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:51 am

TTT and Unknown left TiT....why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 am

they aint left just gone walkabouts Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:13 am

Well if we decide to port out...let me know. VvV is interested in porting with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:17 am

I was told they left, over some disagreements. TTT told me that himself, and a few others were discussing it earlier.

I am not involved in the running of that clan, or the politics, so I will leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am

Well that is too bad...maybe we should recruit them...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Wardod wrote:Well if we decide to port out...let me know. VvV is interested in porting with us.

I would be fine with that...but...isn't VvV against insecting? When we port we will be majorly insecting lol.
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

https://war-vega.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm

One of the major issues I had within VvV is that there are three separate groups within the group. This obviously created ideological issues as well as coordination on major clan fights.

The group that arrived here onto 400 are looking for more cohesive and organization than what was existing in 2300. Secondly...this group is looking to have fun...fighting and killing. If they do decide to jump with us...then they have to conform to our strategic focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:42 pm

just found some of uws on 2424 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum