War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for formal admittance into WAR clan.

2 posters

Go down

Application for formal admittance into WAR clan. Empty Application for formal admittance into WAR clan.

Post by Dragos Vega Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 am

I really love the game, stared out life as a young, wet behind the ears noob in sector 2100, life was hard in the beginning with the vulture's picking my tormented base apart every chance they could, but as with anything else in life, through perseverance and determination I managed to survive and live to fight another day. I have made some great friends along the way and defended them as well as my sector when ever possible. Im always willing to lend a helping hand. I would like to join WAR because everyone needs a little help in the end, and not just that, playing a game like this is always more fun with a little camaraderie....  

1) Your in game name, your alt(s) if you have any, current base level, and your current location in the game (planet coords).

My Handle: Dragos
Current Base Level: 37
Current Location: 2419

2) Tell us what other alliances you have been in if any.

Haven't ever been in a clan, been doing the solo thing ever since I started playing the game about 7 months ago.

3) Any specialties.. ie: baser or fvf.

Wouldn't call my capabilities "specialties" as yet, haven't been playing that long. Practice makes perfect and i am willing to put in the hours and take instruction from anyone willing to teach.

4) Please note who from WAR referred you to our forum.

Ironman and Luxus

5) Confirm that you have read the rules linked above.

Yes, I have.

Dragos Vega

Back to top Go down

Application for formal admittance into WAR clan. Empty Re: Application for formal admittance into WAR clan.

Post by Dark Helmet Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 am

Yes from me.  Very Happy 
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

https://war-vega.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for formal admittance into WAR clan. Empty Re: Application for formal admittance into WAR clan.

Post by Hitman Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 am

Yes from me too
Hitman
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:22 am

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Activated, welcome to WAR (officially).  I activated the account you registered a while back "Dragos" instead of the recent one "Dragosvega".  Any probs let me know.
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

https://war-vega.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Welcome to WAR clan Dragos.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragos Vega Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

Thank you all

Dragos Vega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:34 am

welcome to WAR Dragos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down